INSIDE DISTANCE LEARNING
Seven Arrows students are currently learning in-person. We were proud to be one of the first schools in the Los Angeles area to re-open for in-person instruction. While our students are currently on campus, you can read more about our distance learning program below.
Take a look inside our distance learning program! Distance learning was used in a wide variety of fields and locations, reaching well beyond K-12 and college campuses. Meeting the instructional needs of our students was the main goal of this program. Our faculty was well trained and continued to advance their capacity to provide dynamic and effective long-distance instruction indefinitely.
Our program included a sound balance of technology integration including, digital forms of communication such as voice apps, interactive video meetings/classes, discussion and share boards, and pre-recorded video lessons. We also held weekly virtual assemblies, art groups, workshops, and story time to cultivate our school’s commitment to community. Please scroll through the virtual lessons below to explore distance learning at Seven Arrows.
- Go Noodle – Brain breaks, movement, fun physical fitness.
- Headspace – Meditations and brain breaks for all ages.
- Scholastic – Programs for remote supplemental learning.
- TedEd – Lessons plans on various subjects.
- The Best Ideas for Kids – Arts, crafts, and creative activities.
- Vooks – A diverse selection of read-a-loud storybooks.
- Virtual Arts and Culture – A collection of virtual museums.
- Mystery and Science – Lesson plans that translate easily at home.
- National Geographic for Kids – Endless collection of experiments and video.
- Book Creator – Create your own books for your kids to read and learn.
- Games for the Family – Family game night!
- “Netiquette” – Advice on how to get kids ready for online classes.